IT FORENSIC TRAINING
Participants will be informed about how to do forensic investigations, forensic reporting, the attacker point of view, how to collect evidence and related laws.
Scope is prepared according to the minimum requirements. You can contact our instructors for additional titles.
- In Windows
- The Linux
- Characteristics of forensic data analysis report and preparation of the report
The aim of the training is to elevate the competence to determine vulnerabilities on the Linux operating system, solve the vulnerabilities and produce a proactive solutions on the possibile security problems.
- Linux security policies
- Passwords, password security and passwords breakage
- File system security and system vulnerabilities
- Shell security and variables
- Enabling temporary authorization and authorization upgrade
- SSH usage and SSH tunneling
- Process insulation and security
- Stack overflow attacks
- Rootkits, Trojans and viruses
- Analysis of system records
- System performance analysis
- Intrusion detection
- Man in the middle attack with Linux tools